***Please note: Certain parts of this handbrake kit have been discontinued. Please email us and we can put together a handbrake kit tailored to your bike***
The Dominator Pro Clutch Cap installs on top of the Brembo handbrake master cylinder and eliminates the stock clutch perch and lever. This brings your levers closer together and allows for greater adjustability.
*Available for cable actuated clutches only. This will not work with hydraulic clutches, as equipped on CBR 1000RR models, for instance.
- Brembo Left Handed non-radial Master Cylinder w/ built-in reservoir (rectangular piece on top)
- Junction Valve (this is what allows you to use either the handbrake or footbrake)
- HEL 56" Stainless Steel Brake Line or 48" line for Honda Grom
- Stainless Steel Banjo Bolts and Copper Crush Washers
The Pro Kit will include all of the above, plus the Dominator Pro clutch cap, which replaces your stock clutch lever. The clutch cap also saves handlebar space. If you try to use your stock clutch lever, you might run into fitment issues unless you run longer clip-ons or handlebars.
If you have more questions regarding this setup, please feel free to email us for more details. We have used this setup on hundreds of bikes throughout the years.
- 1st picture = Basic Kit without Dominator Pro Clutch Cap
- 2nd picture = This shows the rear master cylinder where the junction valve fitting goes. You will remove your stock rear brake reservoir and hose and install the junction valve (underneath the red brake line in the picture)
- 3rd picture = Basic Kit installed with the stock clutch lever (notice you'll see two perches on the handlebar instead of only one if you choose the clutch cap option)
2003-2005 R6 (also 06+ R6S) and 2004-2006 R1 models require a stock foot master cylinder from an earlier model.
2007 and newer model R1 require a bracket/relocation tab to be fabricated for proper fit.
- Honda - Grom MSX125, 250R, F2, F3, F4, F4i, 600RR, 929RR, 954RR, 1000RR
- Kawasaki - Z125, Ninja 300, ZX6R 636, ZX6RR, 650, 650R, ZX7R, ZX9R, ZX10R, Z1000, ZX14R
- Suzuki - DRZ 400SM, GSXR 600, SV650, GSXR 750, SV1000, GSXR 1000, GSXR 1300 Hayabusa
- Triumph - 675 Speed Triple R, 675 Speed Triple, 675 Daytona R, 675 Daytona, 1050 Speed Triple
- Yamaha - R3, YZF 600R, R6, R6S, R6R, R1, WR250, WR450