Upgrade your stock clutch lever with the Impaktech EZ Pull Stunt Clutch Lever
Pull in the clutch lever with ease compared to the long and straight OEM lever
Ergonomically-friendly on the index finger for clutching up wheelies all day
Available in the shorty clutch 4" lever or the standard long 5" lever
Typically, you'll run the shorty clutch lever if it's on the outside of the master cylinder and you'll run the longer clutch lever if it's on the inside of the master cylinder.
Needle bearing pivot
Machined 17-4 stainless shoulder bolt.
Titanium cable adjuster with extra wide opening prevents cable wear.
Copper shims between the lever and perch prevent aluminum on aluminum contact.
- Honda - CBR F2, F3, F4, F4i, 600RR, 929RR, 954RR, 1000RR
- Kawasaki - ZX6R 636, ZX6RR, ZX7R, ZX9R, ZX10R, Z1000, ZX14R
- Suzuki - GSXR 600, SV650, GSXR 750, SV1000, GSXR 1000, TL1000R, GSXR 1300 Hayabusa
- Triumph - 675 Speed Triple R, 675 Speed Triple, 675 Daytona R, 675 Daytona, 1050 Speed Triple
- Yamaha - YZF 600R, R6, R6S, R6R, R1, FZ6, FZ07, FZ8, FZ09, FZ1, FZ10